Saturday, September 12, 2015

Front St



 Photography by Mykola Hruts
---

I'm wearing: Black and Grey T-Shirt (Topman), Black Pants (Zara), Superstar Snickers (Adidas), Black Belt (Dockers), Watch (Kenneth Cole New York), Ring (Topman)

You got lucky guys! I decided to go out and take photos one last time before I leave the beautiful New York City. After the last shooting my friend Mykola asked if I wanted to go take some other pics before I leave the city so that I could make a second post on the blog while I am here. We met up around City Hall and then walked for a bit until we found this really nice spot. I thought this location would be great because the street looks old and you can see modern buildings in the background.

As you know summer is getting to an end soon and it has been kind of cloudy over here these days. This is  the reason why I went for a all black outfit this time. I know last time I was suggesting you to wear a lot of white, but as the sun is gone I had to get back to black. It is is clearly the favorite color of New Yorkers, they love to wear everything black. 
I am wearing this nice black and grey t-shirt I bought at Topman on broadway. This one fits perfectly with my black chinos from Zara. Adidas shoes are very fashionable this summer; so if you don't have yours go get some! You won't regret it, they are really comfy. 



















1 comment:

  1. Nice post and your pics are really amazing!
    Like your outfit!
    Have a nice day!
    xoxo
    Best Tailored suits for Men

    ReplyDelete